Middle East & North Africa
The Scowcroft Group has helped clients assess and pursue specific business opportunities throughout the region, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Morocco.
These opportunities have principally been in energy and natural resources, the financial sector, telecommunications, consumer goods and leisure activities.
- Advised a diversified U.S. technology company on a strategic partnership with a Middle Eastern Sovereign Wealth Fund.
- Advised a U.S. infrastructure manufacturer on greenfield investment and strategic partnership opportunities in the Middle East.
- Advised a major U.S. telecommunications firm on the partial privatization of Saudi Telecom.
- Advised a major international oil and gas company on exploration and production investments in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
- Advised a large U.S. manufacturer of leisure goods on its Middle East acquisitions.
- Advised a large U.S. telecom equipment manufacturer on procurement tenders in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, and Egypt.
- Advised the liquidator of a large financial institution on recovery of assets in the Middle East.